onsdag 19 januari 2011

I shot a man in Reno, Just to watch him die.

Well ok, here I was last update just arriving in Laos looking for little James. And now I'm here in little old Bangkok. Nuts, now I have to right two detailed reviews of countries I've visited and all the time I have new things I want to write about.

Laos was quite an experience. I was quite lucky as ten minutes I write on the blog I find my haggard compatriot in arms. Sipping a beer at a nice little bungalow. Well we said our helloes and started telling of our grand adventures to one another. Don Det was very relaxed and chill. I was staying at a bungalow which had Tommy Chong (or rightfully his Laos living equivelent) as a permanent residence. He was a very cool guy and most of my days was just lounging in a hammock next to the mekong or rambling with him. James stayed at another bungalow which coincedentally the owner was a good friend of Tommy Chong.

We then headed out to Vientienne and as you read from James was quite boring. It's a city but not a lot to do. luckily we were there for only one day. Then we headed to Vang Vieng. Vang Vieng is an interesting little city. the most famous thing being tubing. Where you tube down the river going to many bars along the way and getting yourself pissed. Not the most safest thing alive. Unfortantly that city has that as its reputation so there is only drunken tourists and hardend laos living there. It's a shame to because nearby they have these wonderful mountains and many cool activities to do there. Me and James decided upon going rock-climbing as that sounded as a nice detour.

That was Laos roughly. I do have another story of how we got arrested and had fun with the police but my lawyer says I should refrain from giving out to much detail while the case is still underway...



last bit was a joke

the lawyer bit I mean, we actually did get arrested.

that was fun...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar