fredag 7 januari 2011

This ain't no technoligical breakdown, this is the road to hell

Alrighty, At this very moment I have just lovely Combodia and now first time I'm sitting down in little old Laos. First impression is that it is quite laid back. Im at the southern part at a place called 4000 islands. I'm on an island called Dondet. Which apparently is the biggest backpacker place at these parts. Internet is quite tough to get. but luckily their are one internet cafe here (with slow internet). so again apologies for no pictures (seems like every update I apologise for new reasons).

The bus rides have been quite fun (read: not so). I don't experience as bad as James does (I'm a heavy sleeper) but they are quite taxing on your stamina. Today my bus was delayed for an hour because the door wouldn't open and their key was inside the bus (?). So I sat there for an hour watching them.

My next update I will write about my thoughts about Cambodia. Intrestingly enough I did have an epipheny about two days ago. While sitting on a bustling street all by myself in Siem Riep. Tons of tourists and locals walking by. The two waittresses smiling everytime they walk by me. I realised, I love it here. I fell in love with Cambodia. I don't know why it hit me all of a sudden but their I was sitting and not wanting to leave. But alas, I must continue on and so I did. Knowing full well I will most likely not return for a long while.

Oh well, enough about that now it's off to try to find James here in Loas. All I know is he was on his way to the 4000 islands four days ago. I don't know which and right now I can't access Facebook (our only way to communicate) to leave him a message. Hopefully he is reading this and will write a comment. Otherwise right now I'm living at one of the bungalows at a place called paradise. see ya around

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar