söndag 5 december 2010

I'm too sexy for this blog

One thing on our journey we have come across. Is apparently we are some fine handsome bitches. It seems weird to hear it time and time again every time we strike up a conversation with someone. Heck, we don't even have to start a conversation we just need to smile and they start giggling. Now  I have been forewarned that in Thailand everyone says that just so they can get to our money. So at first I was a little suspicious, but every time we talk to them and they say it to us. They have no intention of dating or wanting us to take them out. They just say it to us giggle and then are friendly with us.

Apparently what they find attractive about me is my big clear eyes with long eyelashes (what?), good facial structure and that I'm jovial. With James I haven't asked but we guess it's his blondish hair, rugged good looks and that he is a friend of mine (ha!)

Of course I use it to my advantage, by striking up a conversation with them and then trying to learn as much as possible about them, the city, their culture and some of their language. Of course most people here believe thats not the only thing I'm after. And I agree sometimes I don't always have the purest thoughts in my head. But I do know that the people I do meet, aren't that type of girls. The one here in Mui Ne which I have been hanging around with. Has driven me to the sand dunes, drank some coffee with me and than we went and visited her family at her house. No dirty things happening, just happenings.

Now of course you would think that we are not the only hot ones around. I mean around me their are tons of other backpackers, and to our standards they are much better looking. but when they are in the bars with us and we see them hanging. We don't see anyone giggling over them. It could be my over sized ego thats just trying to protect me by blocking it out. And I'm not with those guys 24/7 so they might get it all the time when I'm not around. But I just don't see it. Maybe it's because most of them are australian and no one likes them (sorry paul hogan).

Well that was a long rant about how handsome I am. And now I'm going to my room to gaze upon my reflection and contemplate on how beautiful I am.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar