lördag 11 december 2010

Saigon this, Bitch!

Well, here we are the last leg of our trip here in Vietnam. Very soon we will be heading into Cambodia, meeting some friends and enjoying the cambodian way.

I will miss Vietnam. From it's big beaches, friendly people, the little french bakeries dotting the land and all the people just lazing about living their lives.

Saigon is quite an awesome place. It is not that big but wonderful atmosphere and tons of crazy dashed into it. I haven't spent that much time here. James has had the pleasure to enjoy Saigon to the fullest. While I was lazing about in Mui ne and learning to Kitesurf. I have managed to see some of it. to the crazy markets, the army museum and all the two dollar buckets I could find. Today we will celebrate (and mourn) our journey by getting a little pissed face (not to much) and hanging out with the locals. This also means I have to try and learn my next language (cambodian) anew. And pronounce everything like an idiot. Oh well...

Not much more to write about. Other than I just recieved my final present from my colleagues. Another memory and tear jerk for me, to make sure I don't forget them. Rest assured I will not. And as much fun I have here. I will always have a special place for Sweden and I will return just so I can meet (and party) with you guys again!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar