onsdag 10 november 2010

All around me, little stone men.

Started this day very early (I need my beauty sleep Dammit!). We started with a Xian breakfast called a chinese hamburger (consist of some sort of ground beef in a dumpling bread burger) and headed out to chaos.

The thing is in China, traffic is very fun. Cars drive when they want to and crossing the street is always a gamble. Well apparently Xian is worse. Frankie (while we were in Beijing) told us that even him a chinese man doesn't understand Xian. Well anyways we headed out to the terracotta army (when in Xian, act like a tourist) and that was interesting. I'm sorry world for not being super cultured but yeah I understand the amazing about the statues but spending a whole day there sucks donkey balls, not that I've tried (hope not at least, don't know what meat they serve me here.)

Our receptionists is very awesome. last night we explored some sights and then headed back to our place. their we played pool with them and drinking beer. Unfortunatly our roommates aren't the same. They're two american backpackers who don't say a word (I think they tried donkey balls). Well nothing else has really happened. I've decided not to try to pronounce any more chinese as all I get is funny looks and people trying to teach me and having me fail miserably.

Going off now to a tea house now.

P.S. James all I can say is "Gweh" (not the pinyin, just the pronounciation "uttal för er svenskar där hemma")

Chinese words of the day
Gweh = fuck off

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar