måndag 15 november 2010

Natural born killers

Yeah forgot to mention the Xian thing. Quite creepy, we first were at the reception talking shit with the receptionist. Being the guy I am every person walking in I would say ni hao. A couple arrived and when I said it they looked at me funny. Receptionist warned me that people could be offended if I do that so decided to stop.

Later that night we were on our way to bed when I saw the guy in the corridor (had the room next to us). 5 seconds after we enter our room he knocks on the door with two wine bottles.First I thought he wanted a bottle opener, but he didn't seem to want one. He didn't speak a word of english but we figured out that he wanted to invite us for some wine. Cool I thought, I managed to charm a couple by just saying hi. Man am I good.

Well we decided to follow into their room where its all lit by candlelight. The woman was on her laptop going through somethings, while the man offered the drink. We all took a drink, James didn't take so much as he wanted me to drink to see if it was drugged (just so that one of us would be ok incase they did something, or so he says...) And then we all just stood at the balcony while the dude would try to say Xian night is beautiful (he had google translator). Then the woman wanted to take a picture of us two (James and I). That was when I felt that maybe all they wanted to do was to get us drunk and butcher our bodies. Well unfortunatly for them I like my body so we told them that we had an early train ride and had to go. They understood (kinda) and I got his cigarette pack to remember him by. aww shucks the murderers wanted me to remember them, thanks.

All in all, just a normal night for us here in china.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar