måndag 22 november 2010

Beijing / Xian Photos

Here are some pictures of Beijing and Xi'an more will follow. I do apologize to you photography buffs. I'm still learning my camera so the later ones hopefully become better.









our hostel in beijing

Some yummy local food

Our first meal. A yummy noodle soup.

Forbidden city
entrance to the city

One of the lions inside the city, Apparently female (playing with a cub, male play with a ball)





One of the many hutong (alley) districts

a kitchen in the hutong. Its as small as it looks

Left to right: Frankie, David, my compatriot James and Milan

the busy market in confucios temple

llama temple (much praying there)

Xians local dish, dumpling soup


some family who randomly walked up to us to take photos of us. Thought I'd do the same of them.

Lake in Xian which had many temples


The moat sorrounding Xi'an

Panda (the receptionists puppy)

A stone statue at the terracotta army

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar