tisdag 30 november 2010

Pappa has found himself a new drug!

Ok, so imagine this: a small quaint fishing village, a river dividing the town and small boats here and there. Small streets with little vendors selling their merchandise by day, by night a place with life, music and romance just gushing. Fresh seafood and fruit shakes with only fresh products abound the restaurants and all for the low price of 15kr. Then when your done you take your little scooter and a 15 minute drive to the clear sandy beach for a nice little evening stroll. Then if your not tired then you can take a soothing body massage for 60kr.

That's Ha noi in a nutshell. A perfect getaway for a romantic couple who just want to enjoy the scenery and life. Everyone is friendly and not one frown can be found. It's amazing this place. To bad I'm a backpacker and must travel because I think I found my town. Oh well, I will go on and try my hand at the next place. Nha Trang, Apparently also a beach area with diving and pleasantries. Lets hope for the best!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar